Mouthwatering Dark Chocolate Pudding (gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
3 cups unsweetened almond milk*
1/3 organic coconut palm sugar or organic powdered sugar
3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder**
1/4 cup organic corn starch
Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
2 tablespoons organic grass fed butter (don't melt!)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (alcohol free)
1. Mix the cocoa, sugar, salt and corn starch in a pot.
2. Add milk and stir occasionally on medium heat. Pudding will begin to bubble and thicken. Keep stirring for a few minutes.
3. Pour pudding into a glass mixing bowl. Add butter and vanilla; stir until butter melts.
4. Take a bite and then cover and place pudding in the fridge to chill for about 2-3 hours.
5. When ready to serve, pour pudding into serving cups. Top with fresh pomegranate, pecans, or your favorite topping.
*You can substitute the almond milk for coconut milk, cashew milk, or organic whole milk.
**Using regular cocoa powder will do if you're not a fan of dark chocolate!
What's your favorite pudding flavor? If you try this recipe, comment below and let us know how much you like it. :)